VOLUNTEERING With Tappas
A developing country like India has huge scope of volunteering activities. We team up with social organizations which ensure the sustainability of the programs, even if the volunteers are not there to serve. The corpus funds gives monetary support to our partnering social organizations. We add the elements of sustainable, noticeable and permanent positive changes in the lives of the beneficiaries.
Tappas brings to you its volunteering program in Rajasthan, Gujarat, Sikkim, Himachal Pradesh and Kerala.
- Construction of toilets in village.
- Helping Gram Panchayat “municipality” by funding them computers and other necessary tools so that they can actively work for community welfare.
- Educating villagers for waste water and garbage disposal.
- Guiding and teaching the computer.
- Renovation of local temples.
- Spreading health awareness by teaching benefits of hygiene and workshops to motivate for regular health checkups.
- Helping local hospitals by constructing / renovating premises.
- Funding hospitals with medical equipment and medicine.
- Conducting workshops to motivate local women’s for self-sustainability.
- Educating to promote handicrafts in local market.
- Helping in marketing collaterals and strategies Or helping local NGO who are actively working for women’s empowerment.
- Education for old age people.
- Helping Aangvadis (day care centers) by providing necessary health awareness.
- Constructing fencing for cattle farms.